- Fundraiser with silent auction featuring some amazing items from generous donors in the community, including: Absolute Bakery & Cafe, Alpacka Rafts, Atlas Specific (Chiropractor), Cap Allen PE (septic engineering service), Dolores State Bank, Kilgore Indian Art, Mancos Brewing Company, Mancos Valley Veterinary Hospital, Osprey Backpacks, Slavens True Value, Southwest Printing, Steve Underwood Forestry, and many more area business and individuals
- Saturday October 21st at the Mancos Brewing Company
- The party will kick off at 4pm
- Silent auction closes at 8pm
- Live music provided by AFROBEATNIKS AND Diabolical Sound Platoon!
- Located just a few hundred feet East of the P&D Grocery on the frontage road in Mancos
- All the very best people in the Western United States will be in attendance
If you are in the sad position of having another commitment that evening you may still salvage your soul by clicking on the PayPal link at the top center of the page or right here.
We are trying to raise funds to purchase new snow grooming equipment for the safety and mental health of our all-volunteer grooming crew. Volunteers spend hundreds of hours every season keeping the trails groomed and running a non-profit. No one gets paid a dime. 100% of your donation goes to purchasing, fueling and maintaining grooming equipment, signage, office supplies etc.
Don't be a chicken, get out and boogie down with us Saturday, October 21st.