Grooming activities are currently suspended while we try to figure out if we went through a wormhole and landed in April. If the storm system moves out with some cold and enough snow to refresh the trails and resume skiing, that would be great. It also appears highly unlikely, as the temperatures are predicted to hit about 50 once the rain stops. Sigh.
Stay tuned. Anything can happen. There is enough snow/slush to kick around on up there if you are not fussy about the quality of snow. The southwest corner of the Lower Bauer Loop is in the process of getting washed out but was still holding as of Thursday. I haven't been back up there since then to look, but it didn't look like it was going to hold out for too much longer. It will be a big problem - not so much for skiers - if we can't get grooming equipment through that section of trail.