PayPal Donation Button, Push here to donate directly to Chicken Creek Nordic


Our Fundraising Angels!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Don't You Just Love Chicken?

I'll cut right to the chase:  The area will be seeing a lot of action tomorrow (Wednesday), so if you are out skiing and you hear a snowmobile coming it's a good idea to get all the way off the track.  We are anticipating machine packing everything and grooming what we can get to.  Not sure exactly what that translates to yet, BUT of course stay tuned and I will update y'all as soon as I know more.
There's that new map again!

The skiing was sublime today, partly because I got the wax right, but mostly because the snow was pure, soft, and deep.  It dumped snow the whole time I was up there today (Tuesday).

3.75 volunteer hours incurred today in shoveling, maintenance, fetching fuel, PR and marketing.

No comments: