PayPal Donation Button, Push here to donate directly to Chicken Creek Nordic


Our Fundraising Angels!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tastes Like Chicken

Really fantastic skiing up the Transfer road today.  The San Juan Sledders groom about 80 miles up in the forest there for snowmobiles.  The sun was getting after it, of course.  The track was considerably softer on my way out than it was going up.  I saw very few snow machines (2), only one fat bike rider ( I mean he wasn't, it's the tires), and no other skiers.  Oh yeah, and a dog sled team of 10 dogs and followed by a grinning woman.

I only saw one bare spot poking through this afternoon.  I'm guessing the weekends may be much busier in terms of motor-driven traffic.  If you go wear bright colors and watch out.  They go really fast.

No comments: