PayPal Donation Button, Push here to donate directly to Chicken Creek Nordic


Our Fundraising Angels!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Snow, Old Machine, Fresh Tracks

Some good news for all of you champing at the bit to ski this fresh snow:  Brad fired up the only machine left at the trailhead (a 20 year old Polaris) and groomed the two lower loops with the roller.  I cannot make any judgement calls on the quality of the skiing experience until I have sampled the snow myself.  A good excuse to get off my bloggy butt and go ski.
According to the weather service, this storm will be around for a few more days before blowing out on Tuesday.  At least that's the prediction.  Looks like a slow warming trend follows, but if we get some more snow now, we may be able to keep it ski-able through next weekend.
Check in with the blog in a day or two for updates, and I'll do my best to keep everyone informed.

Happy winter.
Again.

No comments: