PayPal Donation Button, Push here to donate directly to Chicken Creek Nordic


Our Fundraising Angels!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Grooming Update

To bring you all up to speed on what happened today at the ski area, here's what I know:
Three groomers went out the gate at 10am.  They reported there was quite a bit of new snow just over night.  The Bauer Loops sound like they ought to be in excellent condition, having been groomed AND given a classic track.

The upper trails received attention today, including the roller.  They did not however get a final grooming or classic track set.  I haven't been up there myself yet, so I don't know how soft (or level) the upper stuff is as far as skaters are concerned. My best guess: still too soft to skate enjoyably.  If we can muster the volunteer groomer manpower we will get those firmed and leveled up.  I'll keep you posted as time allows.

No comments: