PayPal Donation Button, Push here to donate directly to Chicken Creek Nordic


Our Fundraising Angels!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Grooming Report Revisited: Skaters Read This!

OK kids.  I need to revisit last night's overly optimistic assessment of conditions at the area; especially for those of you hoping for a good skate.

As of right now, my suggestion for skaters would be to stick to the Bauer Loops, as they received the most attention from the groomers.  Joan and I skated everything that got rolled, but honestly it was pretty tough going above the Bauer Loops.  And, not everything got rolled.  Most notably the FS road from the bottom of Hamlin to the top of Hamlin, and the road above Hamlin as well.  Sorry for any confusion.  I will get my facts straight before publishing posts.  Mea maxima culpa.

If you are kicking and gliding, conditions are good, but be advised no classic track has been set as of today.  If we get adequate snowfall tonight, then maybe, just maybe we'll have enough depth to lay some parallels down for y'all.

As I peer out my window at 3:16 pm I see a few flakes floating freely by.  Yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been examinating out many of your stories and i can claim pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your site.
Optima Batteries 8040-218 D35 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery