PayPal Donation Button, Push here to donate directly to Chicken Creek Nordic


Our Fundraising Angels!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ketchup on your Chicken?

My dad always used to repeat this little ditty when the ketchup (catsup?) bottle made an appearance on the kitchen table

Curses on the
Ketchup bottle

None will come
and then a lot'll

This ketchup bottle, posing as a winter storm, has unleashed its load on the ski area. This is only a preliminary report, more details to follow. But I wanted to let all you anxious skiers know that yes indeed, the groomers have been busy grooming the ski area. My understanding is that the Little Bauer loop is track packed and groomed, and I believe that is all for the moment.

I will provide more information as updates become available. Please check back for further updates. And please, no catsup on MY chicken, please; I like chicken.

No comments: